Interested in driving for CST?
Below are some of our main qualification guidelines.
- Must be 22 or older.
- Drivers with minimum of twelve months Class A verifiable tractor trailer experience are accepted with clean MVR, PSP, no accidents and must pass Driver Evaluation road test. Including the additional following requirements.
- Drivers with minimum of 18 months of Class A verifiable tractor trailer experience are accepted. Including the following requirements.
- Must be able to comprehend the English language as required in the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Must be able to pass a DOT Drug test.
- Must possess a valid Medical Card.
- Must possess a Class A CDL with no restrictions.
- CDL must have a Non excepted interstate medical declaration.
- No major violations in last two years.
- No DUI’s, or DWI’s in last 10 years.
- No reckless or careless driving convictions last 5 years.
- No more than two moving violation convictions in the past three years.
- No Preventable DOT reportable accidents in last 5 years.
- No following too closely in last 5 years.
- No speeding over 15 within the last 5 years.
- No using handheld while operating CMV last 5 years.
- No felony convictions in last 10 years.
- Must meet all other CST and DOT standards and qualifications.
- Must pass and maintain a current DOT inspection.
- DOT inspection must be within three months, and completed by verifiable vendor.
- Tractor must not be manufactured prior to (model year) 2000.